August 26, 2010
it's been almost two years since i did a "5 things even my closest friends don't know about me" post, so here we go!
1. sometimes when i'm feeling frumpy, i go into my closet, find my highest high heels and wear them for a couple hours. instant perk. sometimes it's just me in my pjs sitting in heels. i can't explain it, but it's an instant girlie high.
2. i get very attached to inanimate objects and project feelings on them. as a little girl, i made sure to talk to all my stuffed animals an equal amount of time (so no one would feel left out, obviously). i also have a hard time picking out fruit at the grocery store because when i pick up an apple, i don't want to put it back (even though clearly bruised) in fear that it may feel rejected.
3. i've never been on a jet ski before. boo. i'm lame. not because i don't want to--just never have been in a jet skiing situation. :)
4. i'm painfully practical. i weigh all my options good or bad, project any future ramifications that are possible with said decision, and either make a choice in a few days or decide i didn't need it to begin with. it's exhausting. i can't imagine doing or purchasing something on the fly or impulsively..the thought of it makes me stomach turn. which brings me to my last one:
5. my personality and characteristics don't match. for instance, every time i take one of those right brain vs. left brain tests, my results are always split. i love being creative and have an appreciation for art and dance; i daydream quite a bit and question everything, and i think in big picture terms; HOWEVER, i also can't go a day without maintaining organization; i follow recipes to the extreme; i abide rules blindly, and i can't help but pay attention to the tiniest details. in school, my two favorite subjects were algebra (because of the logic) and english (because of the writing). see what i mean??
well those are mine! i'd love to hear everyone else's or if you can relate! feel free to use my pic and create your own post with your 5. :)