Pages

March 5, 2013

iCaved



Well I officially made the leap into the 21st century.  I got an iPhone!  People are often so shocked when they see my phone (a previous slider that served me well!) or see the laptop that I do all of my designs on (no Apple yet).  Ancient would be an understatement.  I knew that eventually I would make the switch, but I didn't see the need--until Judah became an impossible napper.

Having easy access to songs that he likes (Arcade Fire station on Pandora--Joel has successfully programmed him) makes or break naptime or fussy time.  Since I got my phone, I've been able to get him down for a nap everyday (without having to resort to the car)! 

So I'll happily jump on the bandwagon that I resisted for so long.  Turns out there are some pretty neat functions this little contraption does too.

I'm still learning about all the ins and outs, but one thing I did know was that I needed a cover to protect it.  An excuse to design something?  Yes, please.  I made a cover last week and got it in yesterday, so I feel like my transition is now complete.  It's a great reminder in the middle of a time when I feel pulled in a thousand different directions to just "be still," savor the moment I am in---minute by minute, day by day--and know that I am not alone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...