Pages

November 23, 2012

Judah's 1st Thanksgiving


We survived his first Thanksgiving! It's already difficult to juggle multiple family functions as a couple, but with a baby, let's just say it can be even more of a challenge. We're slowly learning how to manage it all and Thanksgiving day turned out to be such a great day.

This was one of the only pics I got all day of him with family, so I thought I would share the ones we got before heading out since I didn't trust myself to take any later in the day.  He didn't get either of his full naps in (notice his lack of smiles in the pics to follow as a result of a morning nap cut short) so he was uncharacteristically fussy most of the day, but that could have something to do with him being passed around like a hot potato too.  ;)


One holiday down, one to go!  While we have a busy month ahead, we're excited for the craziness that is to come of Christmas.  So far we have 10 events and counting to go to and if I think about it too long or look at my December calendar, I start to hyperventilate, haha.  But it's by far my favorite holiday, so I'm excited to introduce it to Judah and spend time with friends and family.

Bring it on December!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...