Pages

March 30, 2012

growing gilbert [32 weeks]


I'm seriously dropping the ball on this blog and hate myself for it because I know I'm going to wish I had put more effort into it especially during this time.  :)  What's sad is that this pic is so old that I'm actually turning 9 months tomorrow.  Whoops!  Anyway, moving on...

The last couple of months have seemed to completely fly by!  I did not want to be one of those pregnant girls who constantly talked about their pregnancy, but who knew that being pregnant and getting ready for a baby  take up soooo much of your life??  When I'm asked, "What's new?"  I desperately try to think of anything at all that isn't pregnancy related, but my mind literally goes blank.  Please tell me it gets easier after the baby comes. 

Trust is becoming a common theme that I am picking up lately.  I never thought I dealt with this until I got pregnant, but thankfully I have people sending encouragement and verses my way to keep me focused.  Here are two of the latest I got that I love:

You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. 
(Isaiah 26:3 ESV)

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation. (Isaiah 12:2 ESV)

If you have any other good ones that you want to send my way, then feel free!  I'm making a list of verses to keep close as labor approaches because I know the key is the focus, and I'd much rather have that to focus on than anything else. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...